Friday 1 November 2013

My exhibition of Inspirational Art in Tallinn on November 1-24, 2013

 “JOYRIDE”-  Inspirational Art by Inna Inanna 



Welcome to my exhibition. I hope you find this space uplifting and inspirational. For me creation of my art equals pure joy and sheer experience of connectedness. I love expressing from that place, sharing the truth of who I am at my innermost core. Feel into it and see if that resonates with you. 

Since childhood I’ve known colours, scents and sounds to be my perfect keys to being present fullest. Nevertheless it’s taken me decades to start dipping my toes into painting. Meanwhile my experience in business, economics, international diplomacy, translating, publishing, energy healing, education and training, let alone being a full-time woman and mum while residing both in Estonia and abroad – all of which has nudged me in more and less gentle ways to open up to the deeper truth within. The essence that connects us all and which has many names – love, joy, freedom, flow, light(ness), inspiration.

Each day I am learning to allow myself to embody more of this essence. To express and experience it anew. Like through these colourful paintings here. As well as my Inspirations Calendar to uplift you all through 2014 on sale and to be seen here on a separate stand. Through everyday relationships and reflections of self, be them family or those I facilitate as a empowerment coach.

Inna

 

No comments:

Post a Comment